www.bassweightrecordings.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BASWGT06 // THE DARKWEIGHT EP // OUT FRI 13TH

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Funkdamunk

Funkdamunk
Admin

BASWGT06
THE DARKWEIGHT EP
SELFSIMILAR - DJ BARRACUDA - EVIL - ORGANIKISMNESS

BASWGT06 // THE DARKWEIGHT EP // OUT FRI 13TH N638919487_2222843_2422169

1. Godspeed - Selfsimilar
2. Already Dead - Dj Barracuda
3. Oneness - Evil
4. Blizzard - Organikismness

Selfsimilar - Godspeed
Rottun Recordings / / Shift Recordings // Bassweight Recordings // Trill Bass Recordings

BASWGT06 // THE DARKWEIGHT EP // OUT FRI 13TH M_d163bf9f1b254ab8bf1a3f6c161357f5

www.myspace.com/selfsimilardub

Selfsimilar hails from rainy Seattle WA and spends a lot of time pushing buttons at late hours. Currently living in Southern California getting red from all the sun. He has had a steady stream of releases over the last couple of years with 2 - 12"s on shift recordings, and half a dozen digital releases on Excisions Rottun Recordings. Selfsimilars tune "Godspeed" is a very unique peice of dubstep that smashes any dancefloor to absolute fuckin smitherines. receiveing playtime from the likes of SPL - Excision - Trill Bass - Lukki - Babylon System - Noah D - EMU.- Optimus Grime - Evil (Look out for an optimus gryme remix of this one) Smile)

Evil - Oneness
Bassweight Recordings // Betamorph Recordings // Stupid Fly Records // Abducted Dub

BASWGT06 // THE DARKWEIGHT EP // OUT FRI 13TH M_a9b2878f66f75131fb01b2b40e525baa

www.myspace.com/evilgnz

I’ve been busy busy boy the last couple of years I launched Bassweight Recordings in 2006, because of the amazing music that was being made in the New Zealand Dubstep realm that I thought needed to be heard on the international and local stages. So for the last couple of years I’ve been touring my arse off around New Zealand as well as running regular local and international events in Wellington NZ, and keeping the Bassweight label running smooth and quality packed.
 I’ve been learning/writing music for about 9 years now. I originally got into production via hip hop, then moved onto Drum & Bass and Dubstep. 2009 is set to be a big year for me with my first 12" vinyl pressing coming out on stupid fly records hailing out of Jacksonville florida. Digital releases lined up on Bassweight Recordings (NZ), Abducted Dub Records (USA) and Betamorph Recordings (USA) as well as my first CD album 'The Psychopathology of Evil' due out on Bassweight Recordings end of 2009
'Oneness' is a dark earie minimal wobbler, with extremly deep sub pressure, best served to a midnight dancefloor receiving dj support from Nick Argon - P Vans - Selfsimilar - Lukki - Excision

Dj Barracuda - Already Dead
Bassweight Recordings // Bassism Records // Dub Bullet Recordings // Order in Chaos Recordings

BASWGT06 // THE DARKWEIGHT EP // OUT FRI 13TH M_10a8d189056ff1944db6687940c94994

www.myspace.com/barracudazzz

Dj Barracuda hails from tyumen siberia, and has been writing dubstep for a year now already having 12" releases on bassism and digital releases on dub bullet and order in chaos, expect big things from this young man as his tunes are something else.

Organikismness - Blizzard
Bassweight Recordings // Evasive Manuevers

BASWGT06 // THE DARKWEIGHT EP // OUT FRI 13TH N692471752_2080535_1022

www.myspace.com/organikismness
www.Organikismness.com

Organikismness Organik _ism_ness aka Ali Harley and Harry Bretherton are one of NewZealands most versatile Drum and bass outfits having been based in Nelson, Wellington, Auckland and Christchurch throughout the last 5 years, producing many forms of drum and bass and dub their sound is distinct but ever changing. Ali_ growing up in nelson, being involved with The Gathering, The Artery, PHAT and other legendary outdoor party’s, mixing psi-trance and techno. Harry_ growing up in The Peak District(England) then onto Auckland, playing random warehouse and outdoor party’s, scratching and juggling hip-hop, both hailing from complete opposite ends of the world both physically and musically. Being brought together by drum and bass (Klute:) in 2003, Nelson quickly became home to Organikismness and the PHAT club became their stomping ground, and what was 2 djs back2back (playing records etc) soon became NewZealands first drum and bass dj act to play only their own material. Having now played along side: Klute, Black Sun Empire, Goldie, D bridge, Micky Finn and Aphrodite, Digital, Amit, Outrage, Raiden and Robyn Chaos, Andy C, Noisia and toured with Pendulum(live), Spor, Teebee, Future Prophecies, Roni size and mc Dynamite to name a few, their performances and thus their production have stood next to some of the worlds best. 2008 has already been a massive year with consistent touring, their first mix cd featuring 28 of their own tunes being released on their own label Evasive maneuvers, their first digital release on Bassweight recordings, and with their debut album “touché” due for release any day now its not looking like slowing down, what has been one of drum and bass’s best kept secrets is about to be told far and wide.

Mastered by:
CDS Productions
PO Box 55, Maraetai Beach,
Auckland, New Zealand

© 2009 Bassweight Recordings

more info @ www.bassweightrecordings.com

https://bassweightrecordings.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum