www.bassweightrecordings.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tayo 1st Febuary @ sandwiches

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tayo 1st Febuary @ sandwiches Empty Tayo 1st Febuary @ sandwiches Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:59 pm

P-Vans

P-Vans

So 1st feb we have Dubwise Breakbeat Don Tayo making his way out here to bring deep breakbeats and Tuff 2step riddims to our shores. Although not strictly a Dubstep producer he has always had an apprication for diverse and upfront sounds. His productions are absoutely killer and his sets run deep. His sets are really flowing, mixing up his own 2step, Breakbeat and Dubstep productions in the mix, he released a tune on Soul Jazz box of Dub 1 and many releases under Mantra Breaks, Skint, Passenger and the like but his sound is just indescribible. In the realm of breakbeat he's easily one of my favorite DJ's or just one of my fav DJ's period. Expect an upfront dose of Dubstep on the night from Tayo and myself as I'll be playing loads of bassweight recs stuff some of which may end up on my EP later this year.

check his mix here for a taster of his vibes... tayo essential mix 07 bounce
there is alot of Dutty 2step in this mix as well.

Tayo 1st Febuary @ sandwiches TAYOA3FORWEB

http://www.myspace.com/PVans

2Tayo 1st Febuary @ sandwiches Empty Re: Tayo 1st Febuary @ sandwiches Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:20 pm

thief

thief

Schweet, looks good. I'll be checkin this out and pulling up tunes from the dancefloor for you pvans affraid

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum